pokemon lover welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
volkner
pokemon master/leader of the pokemon rangers
volkner

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-07-09

faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed) Empty
PostSubject: faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed)   faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:12 am

*walks through the portal and walks through the maze that is faraway islan*(home of mew)
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonlovershere.heavenforum.com
Vash

Vash

Number of posts : 616
Location : traveling, killing and being a crazy moron with a big silver gun
Registration date : 2008-07-29

faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed)   faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:48 am

*airship arrives*
*hops off and enters faraway island*
*gets to end of island and spots mew*
*epic battle follows and after 49 ultra balls beeong tossed at mew and missing it the 50th ultra ball tossed catches it*
well that was fun
*walks back through cave, hops in the airship Midnight and flies off somewhere*
Back to top Go down
volkner
volkner

PostSubject: Re: faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed)   faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:31 am

u have to have an admin play mew
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

Number of posts : 616
Location : traveling, killing and being a crazy moron with a big silver gun
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed)   faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:44 am

can we just skip that bit 4 now
Back to top Go down
volkner
volkner

PostSubject: Re: faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed)   faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:14 am

fine......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed)   faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

faraway island(outside of honneb there is no flying here or ur pokemon will be mysteyiously koed)
Page 1 of 1